Tuesday, December 11, 2007

after a little whileee, im posting again. haha. it's been a while since i last post because i have been drawing manga and paying more attention to that rather than blogging. Now that I've become more aware of illustrations and anime, i appreciate their work a lot more. I'd have to say those people are really creative and detail oriented...and observant. From spark in the eyes to the shape of the way the fingers bend...it's all meticulously drawn. I wouldn't say im passionate in this area yet, but I definitely like it a lot. It amazesss me.

just now, i've looked into the different galleries...mann...there arent any exciting events this time of the year...kinda sucks. i was hoping i would be able to find sth interesting to go to. but i guess not. next time!

No comments: