Tuesday, December 25, 2007

best christmas because of u

i cannot believe christmas is almost over...but i'd have to say this is one of the best christmas i've ever had because i was able to spend it with u. i was so happie to see you. at first i was a little disappointed but when you called and sed you were outside, i was supper happie. also the fact that u got me white hot chocolate too :) i am very happie that we went back to the cemetery together. it was beautiful. i loved it. how we walked in the snow was like the dream i had a while ago. in the dream u were holdin my hand, and i walked behind you, following ur footsteps, for footprints. i forgot i had that dream til today. i was also reallie happie that we danced to the two songs that has so much meaning to our relationship. it was like...we'd gone back to how our relationship started...those emotions, those feelings, that passion. i am happie that we are starting a break with good memories, in good terms. That makes it easier to go by. it gives me the courage, the strength to want to do better. it gives me even more the reason to want the best for both of us because i treasure u and cherish u.

even if later on we find out that we are not meant to be i'd still be able to be good friends with u. i dun have any regrets. of course i'd want to be with u for the rest of my life...but if we are not meant to be, i still want to see you happie with whoever it may be in the future because i love you this much. i want to see u happie, be blessed. i am afraid of losing you, but i want u to have the best. i cherish u, patrick.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you.


u've made my wish come true :)

No comments: